"Beauty is truth,
truth beauty,
that is all Ye know on Earth,
that is all Ye need to know..." - John Keats


Monday 24 October 2011

Redemption of Loss...

Always in silence,

suffering in darkness,

huddled with a song

and your memories in the heart...



Growing - this darkness,

lonely this laughter,

empty with you in the past

lost - my heart...



Time and again you've tried,

but I was naive enough to

choose hurt over heart...



Time and again I've tried,

but can't erase your tears

off the walls of the past...



Lets go back to the start...



I promise that I won't be,

hurtful or crazy...



Please try to forgive,

let us get back to the start...



- Karthik Adithya Singaraju
18/10/2011

1 comment:

Beyond Horizon said...

Sometimes its so difficult to get over the past, the mistakes been made.

To be forgiven for a new beginning...but what if the time is lost?