"Beauty is truth,
truth beauty,
that is all Ye know on Earth,
that is all Ye need to know..." - John Keats


Saturday 16 October 2010

Sonnet at Dusk...

Sounds of treason echoing your dread,
mind and thy heart hanging by that thread...
And I see,that person reach out screaming,
altering the voice,and the meaning...

Gauging the waters,have I stayed at beach so long,
depths of those oceans,never felt or written into my song...
Distant echo of a hollow sound,
and cruel reality of the blackened mound...

Greater truth laid down by your way,
but the stubborn fearful mind refuses to sway...
And I gasp for breath with a song in my heart,
which asks for deliverance through this burning art...

God helps those,who listened to what he said,
and went their way,in time, realising it was all in their head...

© Karthik Adithya Singaraju

No comments: