"Beauty is truth,
truth beauty,
that is all Ye know on Earth,
that is all Ye need to know..." - John Keats


Monday 18 October 2010

Address to Goliath of my Legion...

You say hi today, and the next,
you hear byes,goodbyes...
Today night you sleep,
you imagine yourself having a smile of peace...
And tomorrow Ye wake up...
And find empty farewells on your day's periods...
A voice inside my head speaks,
says all that has been,and shall be,
within your reach is incomplete my lad...
I survived against the tides,
of despondence and sorrow,
but truly,I see all that I felt true to,
follows me down,to the Valley of Doom...
Roses sprung through the thorns they say,
but noone thought,those thorns tore those
very blooming sweet roses...
Ye sing my song,oh twilight rays,
Ye sing my song,the dying thunders of ending rains...
That umbrella of protection,
from dampness and gloom...
Has but been forgotten,
torn amidst those fences erected in the middle of the road,
and I sat behind that wrongful wall,
wondering at my blinded faith,
and at those disillusioned dreadful wraiths...
The swords of those mighty have fallen accord
with the order of the sighted few,
who survived...
But Goliath of my Legion,
know this,and vow to make others know this,
Achilles also had his ankle,
and Ajax his rage,
Ulysses hath his age deceived,
and all fallen to gloom and immortality...
And so,have I bent down to inevitability of fate,
with my unseconded and now broken faith...
Now I believe,all you can create is,your journey,
and you shalt never besiege another soul,to share the realm,
that meant to be your path,and
thou shalt never intrude,
the realms of those who live behind the
Mighty Walls of Troy,
Troy of their heart...
A war won deceived,
is war not won at all...
And hence,thy servant perceivest this truth,
and at this hour,accepts and lays down contended,
contemplating his loss...

© Karthik Adithya Singaraju

No comments: