"Beauty is truth,
truth beauty,
that is all Ye know on Earth,
that is all Ye need to know..." - John Keats


Thursday 30 September 2010

One last blessing...

The lonely stretches,ahead,windy and foreboding....
The road,speaks long unfolding story..
I want to leave,
I want to go...
I want to witness the majesty...
August decorations,impeded by honest trepidations...
Preparations for that life,
that journey,had set in motion,
my subliminal processes,
long ago...
I itch to explore,
I yearn to seek...
Impediments of doubt,yet stopping,
live swarms of humane buzzers....
Buzzing caution,
and my mind yielding ever and again to the precaution....
The hat is worn,
the food and clothe packed away,
and the stick that supports me in the journey I yearn to take,
well held tightly in my hand...
All that I wait,
under the auspicious evening,
is for that one last blessing...
The road lies ahead,
the home fallen behind...
All that I care and concern is for the feet stuck beneath...
All that I wish,
all that I wait for is one last blessing...
A blessing for a beginning....
A blessing of the first step...

© Karthik Adithya Singaraju

No comments: