"Beauty is truth,
truth beauty,
that is all Ye know on Earth,
that is all Ye need to know..." - John Keats


Monday 21 June 2010

Music of God...

Is it for the day to show us what light is?
Is it for the night to describe the veil that is dark?
Is it for the rain to touch us,
and smell earthly sweet?

Is it for the mountains to show us,
the heights that she reach?
Is it for for oceans to make us,
dive into such peace?

Is it there in the heat,of a dusty summer's day?
Is it in the freezing wind,or the cloudless sky?
Is it in the shadowy bow,
or an open dell?

Is it in the glimmering pond,
or in a beast's den?
Is it there in the breeze,
or is it in the skies?

Is it coming along,
like a rainbow which sighs?

Even as I speak and ask,
even as I wonder and marvel this treat...
I see it inside of me...

I witness the miracle of me,
I feel the wonder of a miracle called we...

I listen to its music,
in the harmony divine,omnipresent...

And I ask if its true,
is it really around?

An angel from heaven,
a maiden living in a sea...
A blessing to human,
and to all that's earthly...

Music of God,
wondrously green...
And beauty which ought
be called serene...

© Karthik Adithya Singaraju

No comments: