"Beauty is truth,
truth beauty,
that is all Ye know on Earth,
that is all Ye need to know..." - John Keats


Tuesday 6 April 2010

Meeting of Ladies...

As the waters in sparkling eve,
As the winds blowing in the the darkling scene...
Now I see the beauty,as it rests;
words left behind in the hallway,
sounds forlorn in the alley beneath this nest,
all the words, lost in thoughts,
all the thoughts, lost in feelings,
feelings stop with this tender breath...
August rain falls,
pearls from that lady wearing the pale blue dress...
Now this boy,at the foot of that church rests,
listens, intent, to that flute blowing abreast...
The drops waken, the lively green dress,
and perfume, scent of the elegant lady,
wearing that green-brown dress...
The young lad, lies down, with his head resting,
on the bosom of his mother,
and floats amidst the stream of dreams, unrest...
The young ladies greet,
and the merry lad sings, the songs with that merry zest...
Oh! pray, Lord!, gratitude,
musing, my Lord!, thee blessed me with this sight...
Now let me close my eyes,
and let me relive this sight...
Adieu...
Anyo Shiyen
6/4/2010

© Karthik Adithya Singaraju

No comments: